Our Dental Services in Chicago
Whether it’s time for your routine checkup and cleaning or you need more involved restorative work, Cityview Dental Arts has everything your smile could possibly need. Our wide range of services cover the entire gamut of dentistry, so when you come to see us, you can trust that we’ll always be able to take care of your smile.
We want our patients to know everything they can about dentistry so they can make well-informed treatment decisions, so below, you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions our patients ask us every day. Simply click on the links to view the answers. If you have any other questions or you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.
- What Can I Do to Keep My Teeth and Gums Healthy?
- How Many Dental Checkups & Cleanings Do I Need Each Year?
- How Can I Stop Grinding My Teeth?
- What Happens in an Oral Cancer Screening?
- Is There a Way to Make My Teeth Stronger?
- How Can I Fix My Smile?
- How Can I Replace Missing or Broken Teeth?
- Will I Need Multiple Visits to Fix My Tooth?
- What Are Dentures & Partial Dentures?
- Will Dental Implants Work for Me?
- What Happens During Dental Implant Placement?
- What Are Implant-Retained Crowns & Bridges?
- How Can I Perfect the Way My Smile Looks?
- What are Porcelain Veneers?
- Will Metal Be Used in My Mouth?
- Can My Smile be Brighter?
- Can I Whiten My Teeth at Home?
- What is Gum Recontouring/Crown Lengthening?
- Do I have Gum Disease?
- What Happens During a Scaling & Root Planing Appointment?
- Will the Soft Tissue Laser Be Used on My Gums?
- What New Technology Does My Dentist Use?
- Can I See What is Happening Inside My Mouth?
- Should I Be Worried About X-Ray Radiation?
- Will Sticky Dental Paste or Gum Be Used in My Mouth to Get Impressions?
- Can a Soft Tissue Laser Help My Gums Heal Faster?
- Is There a Technology to Accurately Detect Tooth Decay?